Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

REVIEW: KONAD Nails

Hey guys!
How's life?

Last weekend I tried out Konad stamping with my friend Em (which she bought in New York) and it worked awesomely! So I thought I would give you guys a little preview of what it looks like.

I did mine with this gorgeous turquoise nail polish from OPI (can't remember the name of the colour oops.) and used just a plain white polish for the stamping. It literally took about 10 minutes all up which considering how amazing it looks is totally awesome!



I'm pretty keen to do a tutorial at some point, and I think this would be a great opportunity to do one. But, exciting news, my friend Jordan (who's doing a course at TAFE for beauty therapy) is going to properly show all of you guys how to make your nails look snazzy.
It'll be up soon with info about the product (where to buy it, price etc.) as well, so keep checking back! Ps. Jordan is going to be my nail expert for Georgie's Glambition, so if you want to see a tutorial on something specific just drop me a comment/request below and i'll make her do it. I'm a pretty powerful person. 

Have a fabulous day,
Georgie xo

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!

    I tagged you in a 11 Things About Me tag.
    http://beautynerd-bynight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! If you can do it in 10 minutes, I'd say there's hope for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, wish you could remember the name of it! haha!

    x
    theurbanpod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh wait wait i'll take another look for you - I wasn't at home when I wrote the post, that's why I didn't have it written down.
      It's Turquoise Blasted from OPI. Hope that helps!
      xo

      Delete

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for commenting - I try really hard to respond to as many as I can, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Have a b-e-a-utiful day gorgeous girls,
xo Georgie